Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's September... ALREADY!!!

Boy time sure is flying by!!! I'm sorry to say that I will be late with my newsletter this month. I'm very sorry. I had good intentions to get it out on time but I'm still catching up on everything. I did get my September specials worked out and they're up on my Stampin' Up! website. I'll also post them here for you. I'm currently working on my September class info and will have that for you soon too. Don't forget that you are now able to order any of the Big Shot items you want. Just click on the link for the catalog here on the right to view it.


I had a great class this past weekend. We all got together and created some fabulous recipe books. Here's one of mine.

I am working on getting a kit made up for these in case you missed the class and would like to purchase one. I will include the info in my newsletter.


Here are my specials for this month...


Cherise's SEPTEMBER Stampin' Up! Specials:


*FREE Package of Assorted Card Stock***...
With the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine purchase!
(a $7.95 value)


*FREE Sizzlits Die***...
With the purchase of the Big Shot Doctor's Bag!
(a $4.95 value)


*FREE Package of Designer Series Paper***...
With the purchase of 5 packages of Designer Series Paper!
(only one free package of DSP with every five purchased)


*FREE Punch***
With the purchase of ANY 5 punches!
(free punch will be the lessor value punch)


*FREE New Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog***...
With any purchase of $50** or more!
(only one free catalog per person, per catalog period)


*GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER EVERY TIME...
Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! You don't have to make it a business. You can just be a 'hobby demo' and purchase items for yourself at a discount. If you sign up with me in SEPTEMBER, I will give you a $18.95 Stamp Set, of your choice, FREE! Ask me for Details!
(paperwork must be received by SU! no later than September 30, 2008)
    • I accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Paypal
    • Free merchandise does not increase sales total
    • Sales tax and shipping applies to all retial prices before any discount, including any free merchandise offered
    • *These offers are only available through Cherise Schlicher
    • **Before shipping and sales tax
    • ***These specials may not be used in conjunction with percentage off coupons from Cherise
Hopefully I'll have the newsletter out by tomorrow night. I'll be working on some of the stuff for it tonight and on it all day tomorrow. I do have a conference with my son's teacher that will take me away for a bit but then I'll get back to it when I return. Wish me luck at the conference. Sometimes these teachers (and aides) forget that every special needs child is "special" and requires individual care. They keep trying to mold him into a standard model and he just isn't. He's special in lots of ways and I have to remind them of that. Hopefully it goes well.
Talk to you later...
Cherise :)

No comments: