Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stampin' Up!'s ONLINE ORDERING is HERE!!!


To place an order online go to my website: www.cbyc.stampinup.net and click on the "Shop Now" button on the upper right hand corner. That's it! It's easy! Please make sure you go through my website to place an order, and that my name is listed on your order, as your demonstrator. That is the only way I get credit for the sale. Also if you don't list any demonstrator you will pay higher prices.


If your order total reaches $150 or more you will receive "Stampin' Rewards". They are the online version of Hostess Benefits.


There are a few things that the online ordering does not account for at this time. If you order online, you CANNOT take advantage of any of my monthly specials. You can only take advantage of my monthly specials if you place an order directly with me. One more thing that is not yet available with online ordering... you CANNOT include your order with a workshop order. For example: You're invited to an in-home workshop by your best friend, but cannot make it. You would like to go online and place an order that will count towards her workshop sales. That is NOT possible at this time. For your order to count towards her workshop sales you would have to contact your friend, or me directly, and place your order the old fashioned way. I have heard that Stampin' Up! is working on making these options available at a later date. As of now I have not heard when these options would be available. When I know you will too.


I hope you are as excited as I am about the availability of Online Ordering. If you have any questions please ask me. I am here to assist you!


Cherise :)

No comments: