Thursday, September 25, 2008

Founder's Circle DAY 2...

Hello again...


On day 2 of my Founder's Circle trip I took a day trip to Zion National Park with a group of ladies. The park was beautiful and lots of fun. These are some of the pictures I took while there.
This is our group that traveled together to Zion. Jo Golden, Tiffany Bauer, Me (Cherise Schlicher), Sharon Cline, Julie Piesciuk, Denise Johnson, Robin Spinner, Susie Wood, Jan Wike, Glenda Travelstead and Nancy Gauthier.






When we returned we got cleaned up for our pajama business meeting and card swap. This event took place in the Gathering Room. The gathering room was a place where Stampin' Up! set up couches, bean bags, pillows, blankets, and tables to just hang out whenever we wanted.
There were also candy carts in the room so we could get some 'sweets' any time we wanted.
Here's Shelli in her homemade pj's getting the event started (see her blog at http://www.soshelli.com/).
Here's Shelli and her mom trying to finish up Shelli's swaps...
Here we are in the hallway swapping...
and more swapping...
Here is the card I swapped:
We received the following note pad and matching pen to take notes during our business swap...
The business swap was where people got up and shared tips and tricks on how they make their businesses successful. It was very informative.


After the evening's events were over I found this on my bed when I returned to my room...
The tag reads "Hey big spender, spend a little time with me".
A wallet to match our purses we received at convention! Did I tell you pink is my favorite color?!!! (and no there wasn't anything inside)


I will continue with my adventures tomorrow. Stay tuned for details of my trip to Kanab (Stampin' Up!'s manufacturing facility) and more!


Cherise :)

No comments: