Thursday, August 28, 2008

More Cards...

Hello...


I just completed some cards last night. I actually made 16 each, of two different designs. I usually make multiples so I can use them for various things, such as thank you cards for orders, swaps, etc.


The first card is the one that those who placed orders at Lori's workshop, will be getting as a "thank you" with their orders. I like to give "thank you" cards to everyone who places an order with me.
The Stampin' Up! Ingredients used to make this card are as follows:
STAMPS: Crazy For Cupcakes
CARD STOCK: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER: Sweet Always
CLASSIC INK: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Going Gray
ACCESSORIES: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Circle Punch, Aqua Painter, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals

Don't you just love that "Sweet Always" designer paper???!!! I do!!! This is definitely going to be one of my favorites! The catalog doesn't do these new papers justice. Everytime I order one and see them in person they look so much better than they do in the catalog.
This second card is the one I'm going to use as my swap card, for my "Recipe Book" stamp class this weekend. I like to offer optional swaps at my classes. This way the students can make some cards and get some back to help build up their collections. It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with!
The Stampin' Up! Ingredients used to make this card are as follows:
STAMPS: Dreams du Jour
CARD STOCK: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER: Holiday Treasures
CLASSIC INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip
Well... Peter's here (child #3), and wants me to help him with his flash cards, so I'd better go for now. I'm going to try to post more regularly. My life is finally beginning to stabilize after the move but I still have so much to catch up on.
Until next time...
Cherise :)

No comments: