Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Card to Share with You!

Hello...


I made this card a couple of weeks ago and I think it's one of my all-time favorites! I absolutely love the colors and the design! I hope you will too! Leave a comment here and let me know what you think.


Always Kindness Card



STAMPS: Always ... Heard from the Heart

INK: Basic Gray ... Pink Pirouette

CARD STOCK: Baja Breeze ... Pink Pirouette ... Whisper White

DESIGNER PAPER: Bella Rose

ACCESSORIES: Scallop Border Punch ... 1/16" Circle Punch ... Baja Breeze 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon ... Snail Adhesive ... Sticky Strip

Note that the small Baja Breeze strip at the bottom of the card is the extra that's cut off when you use the Scallop Border Punch. I like the effect it created!


So what do you think??? Please let me know!
Until next time...
Cherise :)

No comments: