Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A New SU! Month & Year!!!


Hello!


Wow lots of new stuff going on as we begin this new Stampin' Up! year, and New Stampin' Up! Catalog! I'm going to briefly touch on all the stuff going on this month with Stampin' Up! here and if you'd like to learn more please contact me to get my latest newsletter with all the details.

RETIRED STAMP SALE: I will be having another retired Stamp Sale beginning tomorrow, July 2nd. I will send out an email with the photos of items for sale and post the availability here and keep it updated.




NEW SU! 2009-2010 IDEA BOOK & CATALOG: Today is the first day for the New 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. It will be good for one year! If you haven't got your own copy yet please contact me and get one now.
NEW IN COLOR RIBBON SHARE: I am offering a chance to get 3 yards each of all 6 New Polka Dot In Color Ribbons for just $15 (plus shipping, if applicable). The new In Colors... Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo & Dusty Durango... are very rich, awesome colors. Contact me to purchase and for more details!
MY JULY SU! SPECIALS: Get a Free In Color product when you purchase 5 In Color products... Get a Free 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog with any order of $50 or more (via email or phone only)... Become a SU! Demonstrator, through me, and get any 6 Classic Ink Pads free... My specials are only available through me, during July, via email or phone orders only. Contact me for more details.
STAMPIN' UP!'S DEAL OF THE WEEK: Each Monday in July SU! will announce a special Deal of the Week. This weeks deal is the Scallop Edge Punch for only $10.95 (regularly $15.95... over 30% off). Check my website, http://www.cbyc.stampinup.net/, weekly for the new Deal of the Week.
STAMPIN' UP!'S $85 MINI STARTER KIT: July 15 - August 31, 2009... Stampin' Up! is offering a Mini Starter Kit that contains "For All You Do" stamp set, All 6 new In Color Classic Ink Pads, Whisper White card stock and In Color assorted card stock for just $85. This is an awesome deal (and pair it up with mine and you've got it made)! If you decide you'd rather just get the standard Starter Kit SU! is throwing in a bonus... you will also receive All 6 new In Color Classic Ink Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock, in addition to the regular Starter Kit supplies. There is no better time to join the Stampin' Up! family then now!!! Contact me to find out how!
COUNTRY LIVING SUMMER COOKOUT KIT: Available through August 31st or while supplies last. This is an awesome kit priced at just $24.95 that you can use to create invitation, fun food wrappers, customizable coasters and more! Contact me today for more details!
MY JULY STAMP-A-STACK: Will be held on Saturday, July 11, 2009. We will make 5 cards for $10... a BBQ invitation, Friend card, Thank You card, Kid Birthday card for a Boy and a Girl. If you can't attend you can purchase the kit for $10 plus $5 shipping. Photos of the cards will be posted here by July 6th. Contact me for more info!

TRINA HANSON'S SU! WORKSHOP/POOL PARTY: On July 19th Trina will welcome us into her home for a SU! workshop where we will use the Summer Cookout Kit to make everything you'd need for a backyard BBQ plus she's invited us to go swimming afterwards to cool off. Don't miss it! Contact me for more details!
IT'S CHRISTMAS IN JULY!: Yes it really is! My annual Christmas in July class and party is coming up on Sunday, July 26th at 12 noon. We will be making some Christmas Cards & More... We will be Creating, Celebrating & Eating in Christmas Style!... Everyone in attendance will go home with a special Gift from me!... We will have Contests, Games and More! Contact me today to sign up and for more information!

SU!'S DORMANT LIST: Is now available. Items on this list are still available for sale but are not found in the new catalog. Contact me for the list and more details.
NEW DEFINITELY DECORATIVE BROCHURE: This is the new Decor Elements brochure that also includes stencils. Lots of new fun products are included.


WOW! That's a lot of information, huh?! If you'd like to read all the details please contact me and I'll send you my July newsletter. If you already receive it then just keep checking back here periodically for more new info.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what's available in my Retired Stamp Sale.
Take Care...
Enjoy your day!
Cherise :)

No comments: