Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JULY Stamp-A-Stack...

.
.Hello!
I finally completed the cards for the upcoming Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday, July 11th. Sorry it took so long.


We will be making 5 cards for $10.


Come and enjoy an afternoon of FUN & CREATIVITY!


Please contact me if you'd like to attend or purchase the kit (info below).

Here are the 5 cards we will be completing:

BBQ Invitation...


Friend Card...

Thank You Card...
Kid Birthday Card / Boy...



Kid Birthday Card/ Girl...

I hope you like them! :)


If you haven't already signed up for the Stamp-A-Stack please email me today and let me know you're coming.


If you can't make it to class but would like to purchase the kit to make the cards, you can do so for only $10 plus $5 shipping.


If you would like to purchase this Stamp-A-Stack card kit plus the upcoming Christmas in July class card kit you can purchase both and I will send them together for one $5 shipping charge (so it would be $10 for each kit and only $5 to ship both!)


All card kits include color photos with step-by-step instructions to complete the cards.




Email me today to sign up for the Stamp-A-Stack or purchase the Stamp-A-Stack card kit.




.
Until next time...


Cherise :)
.

No comments: