Monday, March 23, 2009

March 28th Stamp-A-Stack...

Hello...


Here I am again ahead of schedule. I'm getting better at this. :)


My next Stamp-A-Stack is coming up this Saturday, March 28. We will be making 5 cards for $10. Come and enjoy an afternoon of fun and creativity! Please contact me if you'd like to attend or purchase the kit (info below).


Here are the five cards we will be completing:


Easter Card...

Sympathy Card...

Mother's Day Card...
Baby Boy Card...


Baby Girl Card...

Well... What do you think? Do you like them? I do! If you haven't already signed up yet please email me today and let me know you're coming. You can pay at the door.


If you can't make it to class, but would like to do the cards, you can purchase the card kit for only $10 plus $5 shipping.




The kit includes color photos with step-by-step instructions to complete the cards. It also includes all cut, punched and scored card stock, designer paper, ribbons, and various accessories. The kit does not include the stamps, ink, adhesives needed to complete the projects. You can substitute some items if you like.




If you would like to purchase the stamp sets, punches or various accessories needed to complete the cards you can do so for a discount of 15% OFF. To qualify for the discount you must purchase the additional items at the same time you purchase the card kit. To view a list of the qualifying items please email me and I'll send it to you.



To order the March 2009 Stamp-A-Stack kit email me today!




Until next time...
Happy Stamping!



Cherise :)

No comments: