Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LAST CHANCE to Sale-A-Brate!!!!!

Hello...


Today, March 31st, is the last day of Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-A-Bration! For every $50 you purchase you get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Don't miss out on this FREE stuff!


I'm also offering FREE shipping through the end of today, March 31st, as well. You just need to place & pay for the order with me, via email, by 9pm tonight.


Today, March 31st, is also the last day to sign up to be a demonstrator and get the Starter Kit for only $169 (regular price $199). If you'd like to sign up please let me know if you have any questions and I will send you additional information. If you'd like to sign up to be a demonstrator online today the password is "cherise". After you sign up and receive your confirmation email just forward it to me and let me know the $29.95 stamp set you'd like from me for free.


If you have any questions about anything please email me and I'll get back to you asap.


Currently I'm only $248 from my sales goal for the month. I was $600 away a couple of days ago so please keep the orders coming in and help me out, if you are able. Thanks to those of you who have already placed orders in the last few days.


Thank you also for being such great customers and friends! You are appreciated!


Have a Great Day!
Cherise :)

No comments: