Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OCTOBER 23rd STAMP-A-STACK... Don't Miss It!!!

.
Hello...


My next Stamp-A-Stack is coming up this Saturday, October 23rd. I would like to share the projects with you.




At the Stamp-A-Stack attendees will make the following 5 cards/projects:




"Thanksgiving Wishes..." Card...
"Season of Thanks..." Card...
"Santa" Card...
"Christmas Wish" Card...
"Christmas" Gift Tag...
What do you think? Do you like them?


This Stamp-A-Stack includes the 5 cards/projects above for only $20! It is being held in Quartz Hill, CA. If you'd like to attend please contact me for more information. I hope you will join me for an afternoon of FUN, FRIENDSHIP & CREATIVITY!




If you can't attend you can still purchase the kit to complete the cards/project on your own!


The kit will include all card stock and accessories to complete the projects. The kit is available for $20 plus $5 shipping. Email me to purchase the kit and for more details.




DON'T MISS OUT!!!
CONTACT ME TODAY!
.
.

No comments: