Friday, September 11, 2009

SEPTEMBER Stamp-A-Stack...

Hello...


My September Stamp-A-Stack is scheduled for tomorrow, September 12, 2009. I would like to share the projects with you.




The September Stamp-A-Stack includes the following 5 cards for only $10...




Fall CARD...
(card design inspired by Karen Trelfa)


Halloween CARD...

(card design inspired by Christina Sutton)


Christmas CARD...

(card design inspired by Tiffany Bauer)


Build-A-Bear CARD...

(original design by Cherise Smith)

Thank You CARD...

(card design inspired by Lisa Vale)

Do you like them? I do! (and I'm not just saying that... I do!)

If you can't make it to the Stamp-A-Stack but would still like to make the cards, I have the card kits available for $10 each plus $5 shipping. The Stamp-A-Stack Card kit includes color photos with step-by-step instructions, and everything you need to complete all 5 cards. If you would like to purchase this kit email me today.


Have a Great Weekend!

Cherise :)

No comments: