Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Back!

.
.
Hello!


I just got back today from convention. It was a wonderful experience, as usual. I really enjoyed spending time with old friends as well as meeting some new ones. I am feeling totally inspired and ready to move my business to a new level. I hope you would like to go on this journey with me. I'm looking forward to sharing lots of exciting news, adventures and projects with you.


While convention is always fun and exciting it's also exhausting. We always get up real early and go to bed real late. Sleep... what's sleep??? I feel as though I could sleep for a week. I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. I do have to get up early tomorrow though as my youngest is starting high school tomorrow.... I'm a nervous wreck! Before I go to bed I wanted to stop by here and let you all know that I will be updating my blog later this week. Also if you sent me an email while I was gone I will get back to you asap.


I am still planning on sending my August newsletter out on Wednesday, August 12. Please look for it then. If you don't normally receive it please click here and sign up for it today. While at convention I set a goal to post on my blog more often and consistently. I'm hoping to get going on that by next week, if not sooner.


If you ever have any comments, questions or suggestions please let me know.


Take Care...
Cherise :)
.
.

No comments: