Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another Creation...

From the Love You Much Bundle...


I still didn't use the new punch on this card... Oh wait! I did! The Heart to Heart Punch punches out three hearts at once. It's very cool! I only used the smallest punched heart on this card though. I did use the same birds as last time. I think I like them. :) What do you think? I guess I'll have to make another card with the bundle and be sure to use all the punch hearts on that one. For now enjoy this creation!


All ingredients use are from Stampin' Up!


STAMPS: Love You Much (from the bundle)
CARD STOCK: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa
DESIGNER PAPER: Candy Lane (from the bundle)
CLASSIC INK: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Edge Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch (from the bundle), Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scissors, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip.

No comments: