Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The RETIREMENT LIST is HERE and OMG!!!

Yes it is Here and there's a couple of surprises from Stampin' Up! to go with it!!!




Okay... I know you've seen the list and now you're wondering what the surprises are... well...
Surprise #1...
Stampin' Up! is giving us all 10% OFF all retiring stamp sets December 9th - December 23!!! Can you believe it?!!! They've never done this before. Merry Christmas to us!!!

and there's more...

Surprise #2...
Stampin' Up! is giving us all FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $70 December 9th - 23rd!!! All I could say when I first read about it was OMG!!! They have definitely never done this before. Yes I've offered it myself but Stampin' Up! hasn't. A Very Merry Christmas to us all from Stampin' Up!
So what did you think of the retirement list? I'm happy it's not too long. Although I do have 40 sets on the list. I was surprised by some that made the list such as "Bronc Busters". I really love that set. It's a great masculine set and I was looking forward to using it more. Another thing that surprised me was all the background stamps on the list. And "Floral" and "Paisley" are going. Yes they've been around for a while but come on. They're great backgrounds! Oh well... we should be getting lots of new stuff to replace the stuff that's going. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. Now I just have to decide what stamps I must have before they're gone. Oh decisions, decisions. How about you? Are there some must haves on that list for you too? If there are be sure to take advantage of the 10% off now through December 23rd. Email, call or go online and place your order with me today.

I forgot... I wanted to discuss the fact that "Heartfelt Thanks", "Loads of Love" and "Itty Bitty Backgrounds" weren't on the list. I thought for sure they were going. They've been with us so long now. Yes they are great ones and I will miss them when they're gone. Oh well... maybe next time.

I want to thank those of you who participated in my "Guess what's on the retirement list contest". It was fun ready which ones you guys thought were going to be going away. The person who guessed the most correctly was Becky Gunderson! Congratulations Becky! You won $10 OFF your next order with me!

Well it's time to get going... if you have any questions be sure to let me know. I'm here for you!

Don't forget about my "Customer Appreciation Party" on Saturday at my house, 11am - 2pm. It's going to be a great time with lots of surprises, gifts, limited offers and fabulous make-n-takes. And it's all FREE! I hope to see you there! Please rsvp so I know how many to expect. I've been decorating the house all week in the spirit of the season. I can't wait to celebrate you!

Have a Wonderful Week!
Cherise :)

No comments: