Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's a Holiday Extravaganza SNEAK PEEK!!!

Hello Everyone!


First I want to apologize for my absence from this blog. I knew it had been awhile but couldn't believe it's been 20 days since I last posted. I've been a bad, bad blogger and I'm going to try to do better. I have a lot of projects, etc to post so I guess I have no excuse. I will try to do better for you guys... please forgive me!


Now for what's brought me hear tonight. I sent everyone an email today about the "Holiday Extravaganza" SALE Stampin' Up! is having beginning tomorrow, November 26th and will run through Monday, December 1st. The only thing they told us about the sale is when it would start and end and that it would include bundles of products for 25%-50% OFF! I was unpatiently waiting to see what was on sale just as you... and then... they put the sale flyer up on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. I have emailed it to all of you and I will also post it here. It contains 14 bundles! There's sure to be something there for everyone at fantastic savings.


Just go to my website, http://www.cbyc.stampinup.net/, tomorrow and click on the "shop now" button to place your order. If you have any questions please let me know at cbyc@roadrunner.com.


Here's the flyer (click on it to view it in full size):
Lots of excitement here, huh! I think so! I can't wait to order my "Manly Man's bundle" ... oh and I love the name of it too! I'll have to go back and look at the list again and see if there's anything else I must have.


Until next time (and no it won't be so long)...
Cherise :)

No comments: